• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:14:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 349
Total: 350

Thursday things

Started by Mugwump, March 19, 2020, 04:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..so whatcha got going on folks?

...an early errand up the street to the local grocery store.....then fish room putz'n, etc....haven't checked the calendar as yet.... huh

Last summer we found a box of photo binders at a garage sale. These are perfect for the our extended family photos we haven't sorted yet.....so that's a rainy day project that we
can dive into one of these rainy days too.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I have to move some some fish out of quarantine into bigger quarters. They've been doing well. I also have to move some Cherry Shrimp from a 5G into a 10G in anticipation of a 20 shrimp colony coming tomorrow. I'm not doing well with the shrimp but I am determined to get this right.  huh

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..trip up to the store yielded no TP.......we're alright for a while tho....just wanted an extra 12pk.....but while we were there we got a few things we'd missed yesterday....some oJ, trash bags, yada yada.....it was nice without the crowd even tho many items were gone.....this is crazy.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pouring out there big time......come on spring !!!!  |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 19, 2020, 06:33:04 AM
..trip up to the store yielded no TP.......we're alright for a while tho....just wanted an extra 12pk.....but while we were there we got a few things we'd missed yesterday....some oJ, trash bags, yada yada.....it was nice without the crowd even tho many items were gone.....this is crazy.... huh

While I was out I did not see one roll of TP and I looked because I was curious. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 19, 2020, 04:56:57 PM

While I was out I did not see one roll of TP and I looked because I was curious. huh

...I know....crazy isn't it.. huh...and the stores let it happen  huh....now tho they're putting buy limits on somethings they don't have..... huh....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 19, 2020, 05:12:14 PM

...I know....crazy isn't it.. huh...and the stores let it happen  huh....now tho they're putting buy limits on somethings they don't have..... huh....

I saw that. WTF.  huh huh huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 19, 2020, 05:39:25 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 19, 2020, 05:12:14 PM

I saw that. WTF.  huh huh huh

..who knows  huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

I don't care at least for myself.  I'm mostly solitary here and have lots to do to keep my busy.  Also lots of stuff to eat and prepare in the freezer.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

It's time to go read for a spell..

..nite folks  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...ended up meeting up with 2 separate guys to pick up new fish tonight....we were careful not to go inside anywhere and once handed off the bags, stepped back to chat a couple minutes....Lucy's PO'd with me because I went.... :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron