• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:30:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 331
Total: 331

Forum======>

Started by Mugwump, August 31, 2013, 07:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I just noticed that we went past 15,000 posts....WOW....thanks folks....time flys when you're having fun, doesn't it ??  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

In what period of time did that occur? This is a really active forum, lots of friendly chit chat and good common sense seasoned with a dab of silliness to keep it fun.    ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 31, 2013, 08:32:13 AM
In what period of time did that occur? This is a really active forum, lots of friendly chit chat and good common sense seasoned with a dab of silliness to keep it fun.    ;D

Less than a year.....we started up last October....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on August 31, 2013, 10:51:32 AM
Way to go Jon!!
Barb

Don't forget Dennis....for his fantastic help behind the scenes..we be partners in crime..er forum....LOL
Jon

Barb

Also, way to go Dennis!!!  You and Jon have a good thing going with this forum!
Barb

LizStreithorst

Mr. Spock is a rare gem and you, Mug are my number three hero.  Congratulations on a good forum.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

It's you great folks that make this forum what it is - Thank You!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 31, 2013, 03:25:57 PM
It's you great folks that make this forum what it is - Thank You!

Dennis

Yes it is, Dennis.....what a great bunch of coconuts.... ;D
Jon

ilroost

It just proves you all are a gabby bunch lol

PaulineMi

Mugwump

Jon

b125killer

Wow that's a lot of post. Thanks Jon, Dennis, and every other coconuts that make this the best forum on the web. 
Scott