• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 07:05:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 264
Total: 264

Tuesday----->

Started by Mugwump, March 10, 2020, 04:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Whatcha got goin' folks?

Jan has her last follow up on the cataract surgery today....... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I've got to find a place for some plants. I'm going to finish setting up an African cichlid tank.

I picked up a couple of male short finned bettas with beautiful coloring so I have to get them in tanks.

I also have to move the few remaining fry that I have into larger quarters.

I almost forgot that I have to clean up this dirty house. I've been pretty busy doing fish stuff and dog stuff. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...we'll be cleaning the house today...trip to Costco to get items for appetizers...open house from 2-4 tomorrow...

...the aquarium room is pretty much in order, but I've gotta get a WC done...I've put it off for 3 days now...

...we have a piece of art work that we were mounting onto a solid black background...I need to finish it today, too...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...we're back from the eye Dr's place.....Jan now has 20/20 vision and is doing great.... :)....the little bit of occasional blurring will pass as she finishes up healing in that eye....it's been getting better almost daily now.....so no biggy.... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 10, 2020, 02:54:33 PM
...we're back from the eye Dr's place.....Jan now has 20/20 vision and is doing great.... :)....the little bit of occasional blurring will pass as she finishes up healing in that eye....it's been getting better almost daily now.....so no biggy.... :)
...that's great!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 11, 2020, 12:04:12 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 10, 2020, 02:54:33 PM
...that's great!... |^|

That's great news. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...a lazy day today...just putz, putz, putz, nap, putz, etc.......it was kinda drizzly all day.... might see low 60's tomorrow  huh

We're seeing the robins returning now.... :) |^| :)
Jon