• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 01:25:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 247
Total: 247

Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, March 11, 2020, 04:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..water changes later today....some errands...and  huh

whatcha got going on folks ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Maybe a water change but I may put down some stuff to wake up my lawn.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...I never did get the water change done last weekend...maybe I should do that now...but I don't quite feel like it,...I've got my window open and am listening to the steady gentle rain as it increases and decreases in volume of downpour...forecasting flash floods in surrounding areas...

...it'll be good to see a bunch of friends from the old neighborhood today at our open house...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..Enjoy the open house..... :)....I like  hors d'oeuvres  :).....MMMmmmm......don't eat 'em all before they get there...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 11, 2020, 08:18:48 AM
..Enjoy the open house..... :)....I like  hors d'oeuvres  :).....MMMmmmm......don't eat 'em all before they get there...LOL
... I can't spell hors d'oeuvres, so I call them appetizers... or horse's ovaries...or erdie-verdies...! huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

My husband used to call them horse ovaries.  He also said "It's up in you" for it's up to you.  He loved playing with words.

I got the dentist over early.  It will be 2 weeks before my fake teeth come in.  One of my front ones that had a root canal almost 50 (!) years ago had to be pulled.  I've accepted the fact that I look like an old granny hillbilly but I still try not to smile. I'll smile in front of folks who know me for who I am in my heart, though.  Life it good.

As soon as my fancy meal comes out of the oven I'll sit out in the warm sun on this beautiful Spring day and watch the birds eat from the feeder.  After that I doubt that I doubt that I'll do more that fish chores, horse chores, and close the door to the chicken house.  I doubt I'll do nothing after that but chill some more.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Just woke up from a nap so I never got to the water changes. Tomorrow I have an eye doctor appointment so the next time for WCs will be Friday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.