• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:52:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 216
Total: 216

Another Monday....

Started by Mugwump, March 09, 2020, 07:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

We'll be putz'n in the fish room.....it'll be a lazy day for sure....nap?...you betcha LOL

whatcha all got goin' on... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I've got to de-snail some plants before I put them in tanks refresh a couple of microworm cultures I picked up at Saturday's auction. I will probably be out and about with Kobe enjoying this beautiful day afterwards.

Tonight I have my club meeting to attend.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Cleanup day in the fish room after bagging on Sat. and swap on Sun.  Things get a little disorganized.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 09, 2020, 07:34:49 AM
I've got to de-snail some plants before I put them in tanks refresh a couple of microworm cultures I picked up at Saturday's auction. I will probably be out and about with Kobe enjoying this beautiful day afterwards.

...which club are you in Willie?..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...I've done several little things already...

...WC is in order today...I'm gonna get Lucy to video part of it where I vacuum the sponge tower...I'm going to insert it into my PowerPoint presentation on sponge filters showing how to clean very large sponges...

...need to come up with an appetizer menu for our open house this Wednesday...I dread cleaning the floors for this event...2300sf is a lot more than our former 640sf for the 3 years before moving here...!!! wfwf wfwf wfwf

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

The day is still young but I got to do one of my favorite things.  I took 15 large Angles, 20 red shrimp and several plants to the LFS.  Had a lovely time chatting with Twee as she was changing water and ordered 12 Sterbai.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 09, 2020, 12:56:36 PM
The day is still young but I got to do one of my favorite things.  I took 15 large Angles, 20 red shrimp and several plants to the LFS.  Had a lovely time chatting with Twee as she was changing water and ordered 12 Sterbai.
...woohoo...a good day! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 09, 2020, 07:34:49 AM

Have you tried assassin snail in your plant tanks, Ron?  It takes them time, but they will irradiate your snails.  Mine are breeding now.  If you want some little babies I can send you some.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

A bleak, windy, dark day with continual rains........wish we had a fireplace... :)

..besides going out for a couple gallons of milk, we stopped at the local diner for a late lunch.....and have spent the rest of the day just tinkering around the fish room...did a couple big loads of wash to catch and even snuck in a bit of a nap.....thought that'd be a good idea after almost falling asleep on the pot... huh

...now as it's getting darker, we're settling in for the evening.... :)......a hot cup of red Rooibus tea or chamomile tea would be good tonight  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson