• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:06:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 234
Total: 234

Swap Sunday

Started by Mugwump, March 08, 2020, 03:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Swap day ..we'll be loading up in a bit... :)

..whatcha got going on folks ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Have a great swap Jon and Jan.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

It will be a busy day here since I came home with more fish than I expected from yesterdays auction. The auction did not end until 7 pm. Lots of fish and equipment. My big prizes were a KIng Tiger Pleco, L333 and a trio of Super Red BNs.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 08, 2020, 05:04:53 AM

It will be a busy day here since I came home with more fish than I expected from yesterdays auction. The auction did not end until 7 pm. Lots of fish and equipment. My big prizes were a KIng Tiger Pleco, L333 and a trio of Super Red BNs.

...thanks Willie...

..nice haul  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 08, 2020, 05:19:53 AM

...thanks Willie...

Thanks. I forgot to add that I picked up some Cherry Shrimp too. mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 08, 2020, 06:43:18 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 08, 2020, 05:19:53 AM

...thanks Willie...

Thanks. I forgot to add that I picked up some Cherry Shrimp too. mim

And a sore butt from sitting so long I bet.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...hope you have a successful swap meet, Jon...

...not sure what all we'll be doing today...I have some more organizing to do in my aquarium room today...install a small pegboard so I can hang nets and brushes out of sight in the work area... take the non-functioning light from the small tank I bought last night to Pet Smart for an exchange...clean up the carport/patio area in preparation for the open house we're having Wednesday...

...if there is a break in the clouds, maybe and hour in the sun at the pool....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Babers

Goodluck at the swap!
Joel

Mugwump

We're back now....and it was a fun day.....no big crowd to explode through the doors...but we had about 200 for the day....had a few no-show vendors....no biggie the day went smoothly and there was a lot of face to face with customers.....a good knowledgeable group makes for an interesting time......the swap ended with some folks arriving at the door late...we retrained them on time keeping on the spot  :).....Scott.Joni/ 'I'/ and a few other folks came too  :)..gab central LOL ....

we tired...so we'll be doing some serious chilling shortly..... w!w |^| w!w...very serious... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

A sunny and breezy 64degs here today.....beautiful weather...dare I  say it?.......SPRING LIKE  :D
Jon

LizStreithorst

i bet your whupped, Mug,  Have a good sleep.  That always helps me.
Always move forward. Never look back.