• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 01:21:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 234
Total: 234

Saturday

Started by Mugwump, March 07, 2020, 04:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...whatcha got goin' on?

..lots of swap prep for us here.....it'll be a fun day  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Getting myself ready to go to a fish auction in Philly. It goes from 12 to 5 pm but door open at 10 am so folks can browse at the auction items.

I am really going to hang out with friends but may pick up something if it interest me.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 07, 2020, 05:27:10 AM
Getting myself ready to go to a fish auction in Philly. It goes from 12 to 5 pm but door open at 10 am so folks can browse at the auction items.

I am really going to hang out with friends but may pick up something if it interest me.

..have fun and have a safe trip ... :) |^| :).....I know you'll see something...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 07, 2020, 05:36:50 AM

..have fun and have a safe trip ... :) |^| :).....I know you'll see something...LOL

Thanks Jon
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 07, 2020, 05:52:16 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 07, 2020, 05:36:50 AM

...hope you win some good stuff,Willie...

Thanks Jon
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...been busy the past few days...hard to believe I've missed 2 days on here....thought I was keeping up!... huh

...went back to Florence a couple times....yesterday was to deliver invites to our open house this coming Wednesday...

...I think I've mentioned my good friend Ron Rowley in the old hood on here a few times in the past...he's my guy that's helped me with electrical stuff in the house...his wife, Nancy, has cystic fibrosis...when she was diagnosed the docs told them patients usually live 3-4 years after diagnosis...she's in the 6th year now...but the O2 concentraters aren't keeping up with her lungs' demand now, so they are starting her on O2 tanks...I think about her often and the fact that she is slowly suffocating to death...But this couple is so upbeat and affirmative of a good life...they are amazing...oh well...just a thought for my day~ |^|

...Lucy will go play Bunco at noon today...I've got some things to return to stored today and some wood to pick up reinforce my credenza stand for the new 125 that I still don't have set up yet...this is the month for that project... also, we still have about 10 boxed of stuff we still haven't emptied and put away...I think we'll store them somewhere out of sight so we can clean the house Tuesday for the open house on Wednesday...

...always something to do...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron