• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:30:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,317
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 230
Total: 231

Friday !!!

Started by Mugwump, March 06, 2020, 04:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Whatcha got going folks?

..swap prep begins today..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Since we have 100% precip I will be doing water changes today.....

There is an auction in Philly tomorrow that I will be going to so I will probably set up a tank in case I decide to bring something home.

If I do bring something home it will probably be some catfish of some sort.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Sunny but a bit nippy today.  I have lots of errands to run today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..so far I've done zilch.... huh...but it's time to get my butt in gear now ......maybe huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 06, 2020, 09:21:32 AM
..so far I've done zilch.... huh...but it's time to get my butt in gear now ......maybe huh

I'm well into my water changes.   |^| |^| |^|
Willie

waterboy

Swap prep what little there is left to do.  I just had a guy pre-order all the Angels I am taking to the swap. Probably will be left with only Cories and Bristlenoses to sell. Might bag some extra just to have some on the table.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on March 06, 2020, 10:13:08 AM
Swap prep what little there is left to do.  I just had a guy pre-order all the Angels I am taking to the swap. Probably will be left with only Cories and Bristlenoses to sell. Might bag some extra just to have some on the table.

...Dayam.....all of 'em?.....nice :)
Jon

waterboy

Yea he asked for a list of what I was taking. I sent the list and he bought everything on the list. Surprised the sh#t out of me. 
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..another blah cloudy very windy day gone now.....tomorrow the temps will rise and even hit 60's on swap day.. :)

...almost time to go catch up with 'Holmes'.... :)....a delightful read it is too...Doyle only wrote (3) books of Holmes...but he wrote over 60++ short stories that were serialized in the local papers and surround area of London.....the book is a tome....LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Lousy day here with all day rain. huh
Willie