• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 12:12:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,317
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 220
Total: 220

Welcome to Thursday...

Started by Mugwump, March 05, 2020, 04:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....whatcha got goin'n on folks  huh

....not the best nights sleep so I'll get a nap in here later sometime....hopefully huh

..other than that we have some fish room putz'n to do.... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Last night was my good sleeping night so I should have a lot of energy today. I will probably do some water changes on my bigger tanks today and continue to tidy up in the fishroom. There is probably a load of stuff I can throw away down there.

I'm sure I have to get some fresh food in this house but I really need to eat my way through the freezer before I go spending money on food that I probably already have. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Rain all night, but it will stop later today and we'll have a few sunny but cold days before the rain comes back again.  I woke up thinking it was close to dawn and after starting to get moving, realized that it was only 1:30 am.  So I'm up a little later than usual.  I'm still too bleary-eyed to know what I'll put on my to do list yet.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....windy as hell out there at 46degs and it does not feel warmer.......but ran a trip to wallyworld for a couple things....Jan's meds are the cheapest there....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I've been lazy as hell for the past couple of days.  I did get a few things done, but nothing to write home about.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..as the day winds down we're beginning to chill a bit.....it was a nice day  :) |^| :)
Jon