• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 02:53:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 228
Total: 228

Wednesday===>

Started by Mugwump, March 04, 2020, 04:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Whatcha got goin'n on gang?

..we'll be finishing up some swap details and fish room putz'n today......we're ready but need to firm up some details some...the layout is finalized now
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Fishroom putzing mostly. House cleaning and laundry need to be addressed. With another nice day in the works I'm hoping not to get off track.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

3 chicks hatched so far with 2 more trying to break out of their shells.  Got the dentist at 3.  Nothing much of interest going on today with all this stormy weather outside.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...heading to Florence today to grill hot dogs...this will be the final "First Wednesday" of the season to do that....only one commitment left to do there now and that's help with the baked potato bar later this month....

...got our golf cart back yesterday....had the batteries replaced...runs well now...

...got the new SAS meeting place scheduled out for the next 6 months yesterday... that's a big load off my back...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..not a bad day here...cool & breezy but the sun was shining ..we ran a couple errands then tinkered in the fish room a bit......a smoooth day  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson