• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:31:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 220
Total: 220

Another Tuesday...

Started by Mugwump, March 03, 2020, 06:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 03, 2020, 01:53:57 PM
Ron, it sounds like your club is killer.  You actually had Ted Judy.  What a treat!  I wish there was enough interest down my way for a club, but there is not.  It sure does sound like you do a lot of hard work to keep it going.  Congrats on the new location.  Free!  Imagine that!

I'm lazy as hell today.  Except for animals, dish washing, and checking on my neighbor I have done nothing.  I'm gonna get off my lazy arse once my butter has come to room temperature and make cookies.  I had a craving for a NY style cheese cake.  There is actually an excellent one made by a Hattiesburg restaurant.  It's sold at my local supermarket now.  The price of a whole cake was $30. so I opted for a $4.00 slice of the same from the store's bakery.  God it was good.  Unfortunately it got my sweet tooth back in action.  My cookies are pretty darned good, so they will have to do.

After cookies, I'll go back to sitting on my lazy arse until it's time for WC.
...thanks, Liz...I do put a bunch of effort and time into it...but we have a great and active board after 2 years of molding it....! They are keeping things moving along in the social media are which draws more people in to the club meetings...

..glad your puppy is doing well...we missour Murf...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Yeah she's a good sweet baby.  I'm glad I had this done before her first heat.  They they got me in in the nick of time.  She is 7 months old and past due for her first heat.

My other piece of good news is that my first chick hatched out.  I had given up because they are 2 days late!  I have symptoms of 2 other eggs starting to hatch as well.  Be still my heart.  Self medication may be called for.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

It was such a beautiful day that I spent the whole day outside with Kobe doing a little yard  work and not much else.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

That's what God made beautiful days for.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

..nice here too...Lucy went shopping with her friends... I spent an hour trying to figure out how to hook up that @x%&##@! surround sound system and finally went poolside to read a little and soak up some of that sunshine AZ is so well known for....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron