• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:33:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,319
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 308
Total: 308

Love at first sight

Started by Jdmcfast, October 15, 2012, 09:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

I pulled a new female BN out of QT and put her in a community tank that had an adult male in it and within 30min they were caved up! They were in and out if the cave on and off for about 20
hours and then I found about 50 eggs! They weren't fooling around, well I guess in a way they were lol. Any ways first time for both of them so hopefully all goes well I'll keep you updated.
Also had pb zebras spawn and have 2 others pairs cleaning and should spawn today.
Now if I could just get my long fins and my Sterbai's to spawn I would be overjoyed!
Josh

Mugwump

Ah, I love it when plans come together...sounds like lots of ativity going on over there....sweeeeeet.......you'll be busy, that's for sure
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's cool. I like to watch the plecos doing there mating dance.   
Scott

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson