• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 10:35:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 215
Total: 215

Monday Monday....

Started by Mugwump, March 02, 2020, 04:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...whatcha got goin' on....?

...it's supposed to be a warmer week than we've had so far.....so we might get a few things done outside in the yard?...

A couple errands today and a bit of fish room putz'n.....I'll need to check the calendar too....always something happening  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Lots of work to do in the fishroom. I behind because I haven't been feeling good but today I feel great so hopefully I can get done what needs to get done.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..the sun's shining brightly so I guess I should get my butt in gear..... huh....sput sput sput..... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I took Pearl to the vet in Hattiesburg for a spay then swung by the LPS to drop off a few dozen eggs for Twee, headed the other direction to Ellisville and made an appt. with the dentist, came home and made breakfast.  Now I have to figure out what to do until 3 when I pick the dog up.  I have lots of choices but I'm not particularly motivated to do any of them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Finally got through my water changes. Set up another tanks (10 G) for the dwarf cichlid fry  and went for a 3 mile walk. Now I am air frying some drumsticks for dinner.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 02, 2020, 10:26:00 AM
I took Pearl to the vet in Hattiesburg for a spay then swung by the LPS to drop off a few dozen eggs for Twee, headed the other direction to Ellisville and made an appt. with the dentist, came home and made breakfast.  Now I have to figure out what to do until 3 when I pick the dog up.  I have lots of choices but I'm not particularly motivated to do any of them.

Sitting in the chair with your feet up and a cold beer is an option too. LOL
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

It's been a smooth day. We ran an errand then came back and outz'd in the fish room, took a nap...then watched "Kung Fu Panda"... :)...had dinner and now we're just chill'n  :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I took a nap instead.  Pearl is back home, sleeping off the knock out meds.
Always move forward. Never look back.