• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:31:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 315
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 315
Total: 316

Tuesday

Started by Mugwump, February 25, 2020, 05:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....whatcha got going on  huh......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Might do some water changes but that's it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 25, 2020, 06:39:26 AM
Might do some water changes but that's it.

....probably the same here.....I can see a nice nap too someplace later on.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

WC in the office, a couple loads of laundry and something else yet to be decided on.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....sunny, breezy and cold.....but I have to run and errand....might have some folks swinging by to look at some fish and maybe grab a tank, or two, off the extra's pile... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

The rain has finally gone they are saying that it will stay gone for a good while.

Ron Sower

...going to get some more errands run for Lucy today...meeting her in Florence and going to assemble the archway that the models will walk through.....that's all that's planned for today....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Dark and dreary out there with a sharp breeze and they say snow later on.  All in all a good day to go back to bed.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 25, 2020, 10:14:28 AM
Dark and dreary out there with a sharp breeze and they say snow later on.  All in all a good day to go back to bed.

....someone say nap ?......good idea |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I've had more energy that I had yesterday so I'm actuallly getting stuff done! 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 25, 2020, 01:12:05 PM
I've had more energy that I had yesterday so I'm actuallly getting stuff done!

... |^|.....better than me....this crap weather has me feeling sluggish....blah
Jon