• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:47:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 266
Total: 267

Waters changed....

Started by Mugwump, August 18, 2013, 03:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

......fry moved, and done putzing for the day.... ;D...Jan even snagged a big bunch of BN's and moved them to a bigger tank  ;D...angel's are cleaning and one spawn already....LOL..nothing like a good cool water change to get em going...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Moved fry  8) , planted plant from swap  :P , divided Anubias and tied to rocks rocks ::) , water change on 120, changed out flite floss, move another pair from the 120 ;D , where did the day go :o   
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

wsantia1

While changing my water as I got to a 55G I looked at the aqauclear 110 lift tube and guarding a large spawn was a second pair of plats.

There's no way I would try to save them since I have some 6 day free swimmers and about a dozen qtr. size in a grow out tank.

Why couldn't it be my Koi or Manucapuru X. I don't want to become know as the plat guy. ;D 

I tried to post pictures but could not figure it out yet. I think the image is too large. Maybe soon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 18, 2013, 04:29:38 PM
While changing my water as I got to a 55G I looked at the aqauclear 110 lift tube and guarding a large spawn was a second pair of plats.

There's no way I would try to save them since I have some 6 day free swimmers and about a dozen qtr. size in a grow out tank.

Why couldn't it be my Koi or Manucapuru X. I don't want to become know as the plat guy. ;D 

I tried to post pictures but could not figure it out yet. I think the image is too large. Maybe soon.

Use a picture resizer....

and yes, a lazy day went by fast ;D  cooked dinner on the grill...now I need a nap...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Oh what fun it is for water change days...Had another pair to pull out of the 120 and then she looked lost since she had no leaves to pick at...And another pair decided what a beautiful day it would be to bless us with more eggs on her slate as well...So now after all the water changes and a shy new girl we decided to go out for a bit and see if she would do something without us waiting for her to figure out what to do...Lo and behold where do we end up....yes the local fish stores...we were good we didn't purchase any fish but alas we found more plants that we did not have and thought these would look great in this tank.....so with another stop and picking up tomatoes and sweet corn and a bunch of other veggies to freeze or can...we get home to the wondrous sight of freshly laid eggs.....

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on August 18, 2013, 08:58:29 PM
Oh what fun it is for water change days...Had another pair to pull out of the 120 and then she looked lost since she had no leaves to pick at...And another pair decided what a beautiful day it would be to bless us with more eggs on her slate as well...So now after all the water changes and a shy new girl we decided to go out for a bit and see if she would do something without us waiting for her to figure out what to do...Lo and behold where do we end up....yes the local fish stores...we were good we didn't purchase any fish but alas we found more plants that we did not have and thought these would look great in this tank.....so with another stop and picking up tomatoes and sweet corn and a bunch of other veggies to freeze or can...we get home to the wondrous sight of freshly laid eggs.....

Wonderful.... ;D...some of the corn around here is over 10+ high....LOL...
Jon