• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 12:28:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 261
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 286
Total: 286

Tuesday stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2020, 04:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...so whatcha got going on? huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I need to work on these dwarf cichlid tanks. They both have fry but it looks like they are slow growers. I've been pumping them up with bbs. Mothers are doing a good job of taking care of the babies.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 07, 2020, 06:06:59 AM
I need to work on these dwarf cichlid tanks. They both have fry but it looks like they are slow growers. I've been pumping them up with bbs. Mothers are doing a good job of taking care of the babies.

...'guppy magic'  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 07, 2020, 06:09:37 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 07, 2020, 06:06:59 AM

...'guppy magic'  :)

I think they are still too small. Maybe in another couple of days for the first group.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...I returned the toilet tank guts setup that I didn't need yesterday...also exchanged the electronic door lock that I couldn't get to program...

...delivery and setup guys just left after installing the new washer and dryer..

...putzing a little bit more with the aquarium...getting morn plants into the substrate...pics after all is finished...

...now for a little lunch and then install the door lock, hoping I have better success with it this time...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....Jan's having cataract surgery on both eyes.....they're not bad as they are slow growing and they caught them fairly early on.....so the Dr.'s appt was a long one as they finished up the tests and then dble checked again......she's good to go for surgery and has her right eye scheduled at the end of January followed by the left eye about 1 1/2 - 2 wks later....he says she'll come out with 20/20 and just need some cheater glasses for reading sometimes....
Jon

Mugwump

...settling now.....NCIS will be on in a bit.... |^|....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Heading to the hardware store for help with a problem I can't solve myself with what I have on hand.  I hate to need to do that, but I'm stuck.  Then I'm going to the grocery store to pick up some stuff I need to make collards and smoked ham hocks and smoked turkey necks. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 08, 2020, 10:02:25 AM
Heading to the hardware store for help with a problem I can't solve myself with what I have on hand.  I hate to need to do that, but I'm stuck.  Then I'm going to the grocery store to pick up some stuff I need to make collards and smoked ham hocks and smoked turkey necks.

...( pssst...it's Wednesday )  :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.