• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 07:03:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 320
Total: 321

Sunday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, January 05, 2020, 03:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Good morning  :).....the coffee is wonderful.....MMmmmm |^|

...23degs and back in the 40's later....wtf.. huh......January? right?

Company coming later, but I'll get some fish room things done early...errand?....who knows... huh

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...feels like a pot #2 morning  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Slept in a bit this morning. Great coffee so I am finally awake. It is currently 38 degrees but the rain has finally stopped. It is quire windy though so it feels like 32 degrees out there.

Our high temp is projected to be about 43 degrees but the wind will die down a bit by the time the Eagles ply at 4:30 pm.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 05, 2020, 07:19:08 AM
Good morning. Slept in a bit this morning. Great coffee so I am finally awake. It is currently 38 degrees but the rain has finally stopped. It is quire windy though so it feels like 32 degrees out there.

Our high temp is projected to be about 43 degrees but the wind will die down a bit by the time the Eagles play at 4:30 pm.

...should be a decent game....Pat's got beat yesterday.....end of an era?
Jon

Ron Sower

Good morning folks....44 now and looks like it'll get on up to 63 today...sunny too, although it's barely light now...

Got a few things to get ready for the meeting today...the general meeting usually runs along without much preparation now...just getting the programs lined up is the major thing I do other than preside over them....

Prepping the board meetings is the more involved part...I have a lot of ideas for activities I want to implement, and so do a couple other board members...that's great but sometimes it's a real challenge to reign them in due to costs and/or enough of the right people to champion and manage them...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 05, 2020, 08:31:30 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 05, 2020, 07:19:08 AM

Our high temp is projected to be about 43 degrees but the wind will die down a bit by the time the Eagles play at 4:30 pm.

...should be a decent game....Pat's got beat yesterday.....end of an era?

As a Jets fan I sure hope so.  huh  :D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.