• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 06:49:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 134
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 145
Total: 146

Friday morn'n coffee===>

Started by Mugwump, December 20, 2019, 03:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Good morning all... :)......the coffee's very, very good .. |^|...

.22degs and they say we'll be around 40degs right through Christmas day....with no snow for the Holiday Season...... huh....I remember somewhere around 1982 when
we had a very warm Xmas...then a week later the bottom fell out and we had record setting, brutally cold temps, and a big snow storm, to begin January.... wfwf

...fish room putz'n today....then ?.....I'll check the calendar...

...more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee here. Still waking up though so more coffee is necessary. It is a very cold 14 degrees here but it will eventually get up to a balmy 38 degrees.

At least there is no precip and there won't be any from now through after Christmas with temps in the 50s.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Morning all.  After being told not to do anything most of the summer, going back to work is....  well work!!!  I hurt all over!!!   :o   LOL  At least it's a good hurt.   |^|

Have a great day folks

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 20, 2019, 05:43:16 AM
Morning all.  After being told not to do anything most of the summer, going back to work is....  well work!!!  I hurt all over!!!   :o   LOL  At least it's a good hurt.   |^|

Have a great day folks

Dennis

..take it slow....the muscle memory will return soon.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

In case you haven't figured it out...spent allday packing Tuesday, dealt with the first move yesterday, thien picked up two more pieces of used furniture today...A little worn out...

Lucy's been preparing the group's Christmas dinner for tonight at 4.30...

I'm hitting the shower now...Hope all of you are well...I'll probably be catching up on here this Sunday...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 20, 2019, 04:35:28 PM
In case you haven't figured it out...spent allday packing Tuesday, dealt with the first move yesterday, thien picked up two more pieces of used furniture today...A little worn out...

I'm hitting the shower now...Hope all of you are well...I'll probably be catching up on here this Sunday...

.....slow down and don't screw your back up again.......it'll all get done.....trust me.... |^|.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 20, 2019, 04:38:18 PM

.....slow down and don't screw your back up again.......it'll all get done.....trust me.... |^|.....
My back stays screwed up with degenerative arthritis...so they seem to think....but I'll heed your advice since it is so similar to Lucy's advice...or demands... :D

Shower felt darn good today....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 20, 2019, 04:38:18 PM

Yep take it easy on that back. You don't want to be sidelined by it during this holiday season. I know I.m taking it easy and keeping my meds close by. Hopefully I won't need to take anything stronger than Aleve.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.