• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:51:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 325
Total: 325

Thursday things....

Started by Mugwump, December 12, 2019, 05:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....A bit of a relapse with this stupid bug....I guess I was out and about a bit too soon....just putz'n and chill'm for me today....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 12, 2019, 05:27:28 AM
.....A bit of a relapse with this stupid bug....I guess I was out and about a bit too soon....just putz'n and chill'm for me today....

Sorry to hear you are under the weather again. Try to relax and see if you can get some chicken noodle soup in you. Hoping you get better very soon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Just found out I have to do a load or two of laundry.  8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 12, 2019, 05:35:30 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 12, 2019, 05:27:28 AM

Sorry to hear you are under the weather again. Try to relax and see if you can get some chicken noodle soup in you. Hoping you get better very soon.

..thanks Willie.....yup chicken noodle soup is definitely on my menu.... |^|......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 12, 2019, 05:36:36 AM
Just found out I have to do a load or two of laundry.  8)

...just threw a load in earlier......in the dryer now.....it's one of my chores.....
Jon

Mugwump

..waiting for the forecast 40's today.....it's gonna have to work harder for sure.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I got a new mopping tool.  I did the whole house.  It sucked.  Left streaks on the floor and the odor was overpoweringly perfumey.   

Then I did the 1st of 2 WCs I do every day on my planted Discus tank, left the hose running while I did this and that.  Ofcourse I forgot about it.  When I came to my senses I went down to a huge flood.  I took advantage if my screw up, poured on MR Clean scrubbed the floor with a brush, and swept what I could out the door.  Then I used my wet dry vac to get most of the rest.  I was tuckered.

Since I was disgusted by the smell and streaks, I mopped the house again using my usual method.  I'm even more tuckered but finally I'm satisfied even though that smell still lingers.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 12, 2019, 01:26:22 PM
I got a new mopping tool.  I did the whole house.  It sucked.  Left streaks on the floor and the odor was overpoweringly perfumey.   

Then I did the 1st of 2 WCs I do every day on my planted Discus tank, left the hose running while I did this and that.  Ofcourse I forgot about it.  When I came to my senses I went down to a huge flood.  I took advantage if my screw up, poured on MR Clean scrubbed the floor with a brush, and swept what I could out the door.  Then I used my wet dry vac to get most of the rest.  I was tuckered.

Since I was disgusted by the smell and streaks, I mopped the house again using my usual method.  I'm even more tuckered but finally I'm satisfied even though that smell still lingers.

...burn a couple candles and the smell will dissipate faster.....much faster  :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm not a fan of candles.  I think they stink, too! 

I decided on a couple of beers, a good dinner, a brandy and coffee, a  w!w and soon I shall ease my old bones in a hot tub and get into a nice clean bed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 12, 2019, 05:15:44 PM
I'm not a fan of candles.  I think they stink, too! 

I decided on a couple of beers, a good dinner, a brandy and coffee, a  w!w and soon I shall ease my old bones in a hot tub and get into a nice clean bed.

...two things we've always wanted....a fire place and a nice hot tub  =;-)
Jon