• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:19:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 381
Total: 382

what is it?

Started by b125killer, August 24, 2013, 05:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

I got this plant at the last swap meet. it's growing great I just can't remember what it was.
Scott

Mugwump

Synopstis greenish thingy.....pretty
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Is that the latin name?  :o This is the plant that Jan picked some of. It grew back with a vengeance. 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on August 24, 2013, 06:26:32 PM
Is that the latin name?  :o This is the plant that Jan picked some of. It grew back with a vengeance.

Hell, I don't know....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I guess I got to find out the common name for greenish thingy. LOL
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on August 24, 2013, 06:36:02 PM
I guess I got to find out the common name for greenish thingy. LOL

Does it look like this sometimes??? ;D

Jon

b125killer

I think when it starts to talk to me and ask for my blood I'm going to have to get rid of it. LOL I haven't seen Little Shop of Horrors in a long time.
Scott

Barb

Is it Hygrophila?  Pretty plant!

Mugwump

Thanks, Barb....gotta be much better than 'greenish thingy'...... ;D
Jon

b125killer

Thanks Barb, I think your right It could be Hygrophila polysperma. commonly called Indian Waterweed.
http://plants.ifas.ufl.edu/node/191
Scott