• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:23:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 362
Total: 363

Shrimp

Started by P4Angels2, October 20, 2012, 10:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels2

Ok all we have Red Cherry Shrimp and Blue Pearl Shrimp what would you say should be our next venture of shrimp should be? And no they are not for dinner!!  ::)

b125killer

I would like to get some orange eye blue tiger shrimp. there just too expensive for me.
Scott

P4Angels2

I want to get some ghost's and some of the blue tigers!!!! Have a perfect tank for the blue tigers...white sand!!!!

P4Angels

Not that we have not driven all over the state looking for them  :o 
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

b125killer

I was also thinking about vampire shrimp.
Scott

P4Angels2

We haven't driven all over the state YET!! but with us....you never know what new adventure fish/shrimp will take us!!!!

I think I would be worried about the vampire shrimp wanting to test out the flesh of my hand in the tank!! :o

P4Angels

We went over to one of the members of the GSAS and picked up some tiger shrimp yesterday..  WOW the activity levels today. if I can get one to settle down long enough I will try to get a picture and post today..
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...