• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 09:23:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 253
Total: 254

Wednesday==>

Started by Mugwump, October 02, 2019, 05:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...rainy days are good for fish room putz'n so I guess that'll be the agenda for today.......

..what y'all got going on.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....about ready to head down for water changes.......with the rain I'd better use extra 'Safe' because they'll be spiking the town water for sure....thought I smelled it from the faucet water earlier...we'll see..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...well it's time to chill now...two loads of wash done, water changes done, fry all moved, went and got gas before it goes up again....."dat's all folks"...LOL

...it still hasn't hit 60degs here  huh.....and I just flipped the AC breaker off....... :) |^| :)......40's tonight?.....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Down and out: I decided to get a flu shot and since I'm 65 now the pharmacist asked if I would like a pneumonia shot also. I said sure. Not a wise decision because a couple of hours later I was in the bed with a sore throat, chills and burning lungs. I was also coughing and my eyes dried up.

I took a couple of Benadryl  and some ibuprofen and a few hours later I am beginning to recover. Don't know which one put me down but I would advise not to do both shots at the same time.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 02, 2019, 06:10:17 PM
Down and out: I decided to get a flu shot and since I'm 65 now the pharmacist asked if I would like a pneumonia shot also. I said sure. Not a wise decision because a couple of hours later I was in the bed with a sore throat, chills and burning lungs. I was also coughing and my eyes dried up.

I took a couple of Benadryl  and some ibuprofen and a few hours later I am beginning to recover. Don't know which one put me down but I would advise not to do both shots at the same time.

.....We get our flu shots every year too. We both have had the pneumonia shot also......I can't remember if I had mine together, or not?.....but never had a reaction to either... huh

..I'm glad it's getting better now... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...rest up Willie............time to go read a spell.....night all  :)
Jon