• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:20:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 271
Total: 271

Thursday stuff==>>

Started by Mugwump, September 05, 2019, 05:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we woke up to the news that Dorian has gotten stronger again and is pounding, flooding, Charleston...what a beast....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Dorian down graded again.....good....

...errands done here...a big lunch and now maybe a nap on the deck swing?......it's a lazy day here for sure..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..How was your day folks?.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm doing well as always.  I have my animals that I'm still caring for well and bring joy to my heart.  It's getting harder and harder.  Sometimes I go through a bad back spell from life but I get good again in a day or three.  This spell has lasted too long.  I think that it's time to make an appointment with my doctor so he can make an appt. at a pain doctor for me.  I'm not going to go to that damn pill pusher.  I have to suck it up and go to a real pain doctor.  Good bye  w!w, and even alcohol for 48 hrs before my appointment.  I'm tough as nails but when constant pain makes it so I can't do normal work, it's time.

Hell, it could be worse.  I could be confined to a wheel chair.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 05, 2019, 06:33:54 PM
I'm doing well as always.  I have my animals that I'm still caring for well and bring joy to my heart.  It's getting harder and harder.  Sometimes I go through a bad back spell from life but I get good again in a day or three.  This spell has lasted too long.  I think that it's time to make an appointment with my doctor so he can make an appt. at a pain doctor for me.  I'm not going to go to that damn pill pusher.  I have to suck it up and go to a real pain doctor.  Good bye  w!w, and even alcohol for 48 hrs before my appointment.  I'm tough as nails but when constant pain makes it so I can't do normal work, it's time.

Hell, it could be worse.  I could be confined to a wheel chair.

....I feel for ya, Liz. I can remember when mine acts up occasionally. It sucks...and yours go out more than mine. ....ouch...yup, time to get it over with a Dr trip.

Jon

LizStreithorst

Mine is a degenerative condition.  It's doesn't "go out".  It just gets worse over time.  I'll call my man tomorrow and make an appointment for that very day if I can.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 05, 2019, 07:23:23 PM
Mine is a degenerative condition.  It's doesn't "go out".  It just gets worse over time.  I'll call my man tomorrow and make an appointment for that very day if I can.

I hope you get in tomorrow... |^|
Jon