• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 02:21:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

Finally!

Started by DylanJkfish, August 16, 2013, 01:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DylanJkfish

After many failed attempts to get koi through aquabid I finally got 7 BEAUTIFUL koi from Jon! Picked them up from the post office this morning and they are already showing great color and searching the sand for food!

Camera is currently dead but will be uploading pictures when i get the chance!

Mugwump

Most excellent!  ;D.....they'll eat most anything...LOL...I've been using Tetramin color flake to help them develop their colors and coverage. The genes are there, just help em along some. You might need to crumble the flake just a little for now....pop the pics up when you are able....daylight, and brighter, bulbs show them off real well....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Are those the ones with all the black plus the high coverage? 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Yes Mam,  these should finish coloring nicely... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

DylanJkfish

These guys dont sit still, was a pain getting these photos haha but in the end I am pleased with the results.

DylanJkfish

and another

DylanJkfish

andd another

DylanJkfish

another

DylanJkfish

The largest and My favorite out of the group

DylanJkfish

almost done!

DylanJkfish

and those are my 7 beauties  ;D

Mugwump

Good pics.... ;D looks like everyone's better with a camera than me...LOL....was that taken with a camera or an Iphone???
Jon

DylanJkfish

These were taken with my camera ( Nikon coolpix L310 )

PaulineMi

That's a really nice group of koi.  Will be interested in seeing their various phases of development.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

DylanJkfish

I will be sure to keep posted as they grow^.^