• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 01:53:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 248
Total: 248

8 New Additions :)

Started by Owl307, August 15, 2013, 05:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl307

recieved 7 BEAUTIFUL young koi angels from Jon on Tuesday :) they have settled in wonderfully and eat like crazy. Lol I even gave them some bbs today and they gobbled it up in no time. cant wait to watch them grow!!! also... lol I couldnt help myself yesterday. notice the title says 8 new additions? welllll I kinda sorta got a fish ( who has and will always have its own tank ) a Young Jack Dempsey.  ::) Sooooo yeah... my camera is charging and i will try catching pictures soon.

-Melani
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

Super  ;D  They're eating most anything ...LOL....watch your fingers ...do you have a good tank light to show em off??....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Looking forward to the pictures.  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Owl307

it depends on where they are in the tank which makes pictures hard.. i managed to get 3 photos tonight. 2 of the koi but one washes out the orange and the other makes the water look yellow. lol its a pic of the biggest and smallest of the group. and i got one of the Jack Dempsey ( who I call Jesse ) but it doesnt show of his/her spangels too much. I'll try again tomorrow so when i snag a few more I'll post these. i literally sat there over an hour for 3 photos *rollseyes* i swear im crazy sometimes :)

Mugwump

LOL...you're not crazy  ;D....you should watch me and a camera....now that's crazy  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

uhhhh how to you resize photos? none of mine are able to "fit"

Mugwump

Jon

Owl307

here is another-

Mugwump

Keep tinkering, I'll clean up the mess     ;D
Jon

Owl307

thanks lol. This one is the smallest of the bunch but has by far the most unique coloring

Owl307

tried making this photo bigger so lets see if it works-

Owl307

got a few more to go.. kinda a slow process resizing each one lol

Owl307

this one looks similar to the last but is a different fish-

Owl307

hahaha face shot-

Owl307

nibble nibble nibble :)