• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:22:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 268
Total: 268

Product review - Cobalt Aquatics - Discus Flakes

Started by P4Angels, August 05, 2013, 07:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

Lori and I recently purchased  a 1.5 oz can of this stuff and have been impressed with it and wanted to share this with the group.   

From there web site and on packaging:
'Cobalt Discus flake is a powerful blend that has been co-developed with the renowned discus expert Discus Hans. A mix of beef heart, krill, spirulina, earthworm, garlic and high quality salmon meal is designed to keep discus in top condition and color. All Cobalt Flake foods feature Cobalt?s BLUE flake, which has triple concentration of vitamins that help support a healthy immune system."

This Discus flake is amazing stuff.  Have feed it for over a week and have noticed exceptional color and activity levels in our Discus.  The price for a 1.5 oz can is 8.50 at my LFS.  It's a little cheaper online but want to support the LFS.

There Web page: http://www.cobaltaquatics.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=48&zenid=qscnvg3ir76sqnucnogtj28090

P.S. Sorry Bob but if you can make something to match this stuff and we will buy from you year round....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Bob, can't come to the phone right now, he's in the 'lab' creating as we speak     ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

please leave you name and number and the mad scientist will return as soon as he is done with his current batch of wonderfulness...
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Rjb3

Well, as a matter of fact, I do use Beef Heart, Earthworm, Spirulina, Brine Shrimp, Krill, Garlic, Kelp,  my own processed Salmon meal, Baby Clams, and a host of things to boost both the immune and cardiovascular systems. Been doing it for years. Got a new single cell  bacteria ingredient to improve digestion, too. That will be in all my flake food from now on.

wow, $8.50 for 1.5 oz. . . . . . . . . I'm not charging enough. LOL

P4Angels2

Mugwump

Well, they were $10 for a bag....LOL...big one too..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

P4Angels

BOB when we are in GCCA Swap in Chicago, we are definitely getting some of your food. I will gladly do a video review for you, and only ask that I can use you for a sponsor for one of my other videos....

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on September 07, 2013, 04:06:49 PM
BOB when we are in GCCA Swap in Chicago, we are differently getting some of your food. I will gladly do a video review for you, and only ask that I can use you for a sponsor for one of my other videos....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon