• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 05:31:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 313
Total: 313

Pinoy Clown/Blue Smokey pair

Started by Mugwump, August 03, 2013, 02:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I can see the 'button' on more each day. I think that I'm seeing a smokey too. They're too small to see any paraiba tho....then I'll know that the pb smokey had a stripeless gene.... ;D....we'll wait and see tho...some dark in there too ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I really tried for a vid this morning...nada...a blur...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I think you have something special going on with that spawn Jon. I seen some pretty fry in there.
Scott

Mugwump

Thanks Scott...me too...I'm seeing different things daily...markings, color, finage....can't wait for them to grow more    ;D
Jon

b125killer

It's like a kid waiting for Christmas morning ;D
Scott

Mugwump

It's about time to move these guys to a bigger tank....30 gal is cleaned and ready for em...if I can catch em all....LOL..little snots are quick  :D
Jon

Mugwump

I'm not sure what's in there now...I think that I'm seeing Plat pariabas...??? LOL...but I do see Pinoy Leopards....nice  ;D
Jon

Mugwump

The clip is a little fast, but you can try pause or slo-mo ??...a lot more turbulence in this tank, I'll need to tone it down a bit....but they love it...

Jon

P4Angels

Nice plants and very nice babies. Looks like my 55...
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels2

Jon did you check those plants to make sure that there were no eggs on them?? Those fish look really familiar :o lol  :o ;D ;D

Mugwump

Nope..that plants been in there forever....LOL....
Jon

P4Angels2

Mugwump

It's chow time.....they're about a month old now...bigger than the vid shows....and pigs for sure..

Jon

Mugwump

I have to tell ya.....these are some beautiful little fry....wait til Aron and Lori get here to see em....Aron's a master with a camera, while I'm a klutz...perhaps I can get him to shoot some decent pics of them...???....pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee..Aron ??? ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

The video looks good.  It's so neat to see a tank full of little guys swimming around.  Looking forward to some photos from Aron.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)