• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 05:38:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 311
Total: 311

July Contest poll

Started by Mugwump, August 02, 2013, 01:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who posted the 'best moment' in the story...serious,humorous, or otherwise?

Barb
PaulineMi
Scott(b125killer)
BallAquatics(Dennis)
P4angels(Aron)
Mir
Ron Sower
Mugwump
Jdmcfast(Josh)
Frank

Mugwump

We'll leave the poll up til Tuesday.....good luck....

The results will show when everyone has voted.... 8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

need some more votes here..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

The participants are eligible to vote?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

LOL...of course....we have to...those listed were just the participants, anyone can judge a winner....
Jon

PaulineMi

I just read through our complete creation for the first time.  What a hoot!  ;D

Kudos to Frank for suggesting we do this. Lol.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Yep..it's a piece of work  ;D
Jon

Mugwump

only 6 votes so far???...come on gang, anyone can vote  ;D
Jon

Mugwump

8 votes, that's it??....everyone can vote!!...poll ends tomorrow....git 'er done folks  ;D
Jon

Barb

Well, since we seem to have a tie between Jon and I, I want to hand over my 3 votes to Jon, making him the winner with 6 votes!!  Enjoy your winnings Jon, let us know what you choose from David.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Wow, thank you, Barb......I'll likely go for the angels  ;D.....maybe I can talk him into some Albino Dantums instead of the Pinoy??  ;D...those look interesting...
Jon

PaulineMi

Nice Barb.   Congratulations Jon.  I hope you can get some Dantums.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 06, 2013, 08:04:39 PM
Nice Barb.   Congratulations Jon.  I hope you can get some Dantums.

Thanks, I am humbled. ...Albino Dantums it is, yep
Jon

P4Angels2

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day