• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:59:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 379
Total: 379

Blackberries

Started by Mugwump, July 31, 2013, 06:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Yum....the blackberries are turning...we're getting this much, or more, every evening.....One gallon bag already frozen.....MMmmmm...cobblers, preserves.......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Mmmmm.  They look soooo good.

I love fresh fruit.  Am just finishing up my favorite....blueberries.  I hate when the season ends.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

Large raspberry patch here. Just love them

JR

Ah Jon you are killing me. My grandmother made the best blackberry Dumplings I have ever had. Sure do miss them
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

wiggs

I like cobblers the best. Can`t wait until my peaches are ripe.  Peach pie!
Jan

b125killer

Is it sad that when I read Blackberries I was thinking of a cellphone.
Scott

PaulineMi

Quote from: b125killer on August 01, 2013, 07:21:05 AM

Lol.....the age of technology.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on August 01, 2013, 07:21:05 AM

Uh oh........ ;D      LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson