• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 09:14:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 134
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

Saturday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, February 23, 2019, 04:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee's very, very good.... |^|

,,might see a 40deg today....but with it rain and thorms.... huh....strange weather for sure.....

...an early errand then back home to batten the hatches.....heavy wind will accompany this junk.....

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee here. Still trying to fully wake up but I will eventually.

It's in the 40s right now and there will be rain moving in this evening. The weather won't be anywhere near as nice as it was the last two days.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

.....as advertised..........the rain system has arrived,,,oh joy..and we have to drive over to the hospital for the 'current' blood test required for Jan's surgery on Monday morn'n.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 23, 2019, 08:11:27 AM
.....as advertised..........the rain system has arrived,,,oh joy..and we have to drive over to the hospital for the 'current' blood test required for Jan's surgery on Monday morn'n.

Drive carefully. |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 23, 2019, 08:39:52 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 23, 2019, 08:11:27 AM

Drive carefully. |^|

....thanks, will do...just stepped out to start the Tahoe.....uh oh..ICE...
Jon

Ron Sower

..A SUNNY DAY HERE...HIP HIP HOORAAAAAY..!

...in the 40s though...

...nothing planned today so we'll just wing it...think I'll organize a few more papers in files...they've been building up on my desk....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Ha!  It's in the low 70's here :P  Problem is that we have had rain the entire week.  Every thing is soggy .  OH!  The sun just came out!  It will go away soon.  Thunder storms are predicted.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

...as here too....but we'll really get some winds tonight....already warnings are out.....oh joy
Jon

wsantia1

I just saw the forecast for tomorrow. Raining, 61 degrees and 43 mph winds.  huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 23, 2019, 05:53:03 PM
I just saw the forecast for tomorrow. Raining, 61 degrees and 43 mph winds.  huh

...sleep late.... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 23, 2019, 05:55:47 PM

...sleep late.... |^|

I will. My back hurts and I just took my pain meds. lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 23, 2019, 06:05:40 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 23, 2019, 05:55:47 PM

...sleep late.... |^|

I will. My back hurts and I just took my pain meds. lol

.... :D....... |^|
Jon