• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 01:06:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 262
Total: 262

Friday morn'n........coffeeeeee

Started by Mugwump, February 22, 2019, 04:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is super very good.... |^|

....been up a bit now ....time to begin the day....not much planned so I'll end up fish room tinkering.... |^|

...a bit warmer here as we should see some 30's.....precip?.....who knows anymore... huh

more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee here today. It will be in the hi 40s and lo 50s around here with rain supposedly staying to the south. We shall see.

Another Dr.s appointment today. This one is a followup after he put me on a second blood pressure med last month.  huh

When I get back I'll do some water changes and begin setting up some new tanks.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 22, 2019, 06:07:02 AM
Good morning. Great coffee here today. It will be in the hi 40s and lo 50s around here with rain supposedly staying to the south. We shall see.

Another Dr.s appointment today. This one is a followup after he put me on a second blood pressure med last month.  huh

When I get back I'll do some water changes and begin setting up some new tanks.

...cool beans  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....get those cups ready..........pot #2  brewing..... ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

...Hi guys...

...lazy morning here...didn't get up til 9...just filing away some paperwork...

...meeting with a couple at 1.30...they want to buy one of our rental units...for the right price we'll sell...but I'm not going to do any work on it...

...rainy on and off today & in the low 40s...poured all day yesterday...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....been just doin' about nothing all day...'cept some wash.....but just off the phone with an old best buddy from 40 years ago...we stood for each others weddings.....somehow a lot of us got scattered to the winds....it was a pleasant surprise.....they're closer now and we can meet up and share lies....LOL.....great folks and it's been way too long since we've been together...

,,,suns out....but cold....windy...ran out for a loaf of bread earlier....that's it.....come on spring !!!!!
Jon