• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 08:09:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 134
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 122
Total: 123

Thursday good coffee...

Started by Mugwump, February 21, 2019, 06:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee's very good here...MMMmmmm.....smells delicious too  :)

..slept in a bit....the bed felt really good and toasty.. |^|

...water changes this morning...then a bit of putz'n....nap?....it'll be colder today and ee're not planning on going anywhere...............

..more coffee......brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..2nd pot started..........get those cups ready... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee this morning. The snow stopped last night night and has been mostly washed away by overnight rain. The only remaining snow is on the grass and that will be gone soon as temps climb into the 50s. It's been a roller coaster winter for sure.

Have an eye doctors appointment this afternoon so I will just putz the morning away in the fishroom.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...morning, guys....sorry I missed you all yesterday...It was one of those days that I had a bunch of things to do...they're done and today is less of a challenge....

...Lucy entered the unit we remodeled across the street last summer on the tour of homes going on today for our Spring Fling...she'll be over there from 12-2...

...I'm not sure what all I'll be doing in the meantime...couple things around the house here...may coax her into going to a movie later in the afternoon...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron