• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:25:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 304
Total: 304

The epic tale of Earl..

Started by Mugwump, July 29, 2013, 08:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

kept enough for my husband and I to live well

Barb

for the rest of our lives, then given the rest away.

Barb

Would do the same thing with a lot of gold!

Barb

Except I would make a very nice gold necklace for myself

Mugwump

LOL...we should have had them load are cars/trucks too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Earl and crew, not knowing any better, decided to head on down to NADA for the show...

...Earl packed some loot for expenses, and they left pronto.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Earls has always been one to follow his instincts.  At the last minute his heart told him to go so he had no choice
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 09, 2014, 07:16:29 PM
Earls has always been one to follow his instincts.  At the last minute his heart told him to go so he had no choice

;D......just ten words can be used to explain his trip....
Jon

Barb

With untold riches in gold, Earl and Amos started out.

Mugwump

..with a broken GPS, and a bunch of old maps....
Jon

Mugwump

..off they went, even not knowing from where that was.... ;D
Jon

Barb

Between the mountains and Texas is a lot of territory.

Mugwump

..but good grief, from what mountains were they coming from ..?
Jon

Barb

They are setting out from the Grand Tetons in Wyoming.

Barb

They are riding a Harley, wolf pup strapped on well.