• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 09, 2024, 06:30:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,381
  • Total Topics: 18,554
  • Online today: 301
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 350
Total: 350

The epic tale of Earl..

Started by Mugwump, July 29, 2013, 08:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

His mine was deep within the mountains, and valleys, beyond
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

He would venture down to the Barkley ranch for supplies
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

He befriended them, they helped him with his sick mule
Jon

Mugwump

The old mine was rumored to be the richest strike
Jon

Mugwump

Jacob worked it and buried all his earnings somewhere forgotten
Jon

Mugwump

The group was excited, could this be 'the' map to...???
Jon

Mugwump

...all the riches ?, what else was in that old chest
Jon

Frank The Plumber

Six cans of really old spam with the seals broken
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Amos liked Spam, so that stunk...something was under it...???
Jon

Mugwump

Good grief !! , it looks like an very old Elvis album
Jon

PaulineMi

The Elvis album was still in it's original unmarred jacket.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

PaulineMi

Could this indicate that they'd be lucky with the map?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

PaulineMi

Earl and his excited group headed out, map in hand.

Mugwump

Earl thought about the album,  the 'King' , was a clue?
Jon

PaulineMi

They realized the map was leading them towards Graceland Mansion.