• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:14:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 301
Total: 301

Saturday coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 26, 2019, 04:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,,and it is very, very good.... |^|.....MMmmmm

..minus 10degs out there presently.... |brr|...high today near 8degs....yup, and snow......

..water changes and putz'n,....tho might have to do a milk run... huh

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #2........ |^|.....MMmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here. 22 degrees at the moment but going up into the 40s with no precip and light winds.

A couple of errands and not much else.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....12 below now...colder up north.....brr......

....wonder if Liz ever got her 'puter back from the shop...?....virus ?...HD fall...?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 26, 2019, 08:10:27 AM
....12 below now...colder up north.....brr......
...Mugs, your temp is going in the wrong direction!... |brr|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...40 here right now ...It'll be 70 later today....a putzing day here, although I have plenty to do.....i just don't want to do it!!!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 26, 2019, 10:19:08 AM
...40 here right now ...It'll be 70 later today....a putzing day here, although I have plenty to do.....i just don't want to do it!!!...

... |^|
Jon