• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:47:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,317
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 228
Total: 228

Gah! I found you!

Started by Mir, October 20, 2012, 01:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mir

Hey all. Jon, did you try getting the DNS to redirect here from TFF? I kept trying to go back there but after a while of it being down I decided to just search you again and found this site. Sorry for my disappearence. What's been going on lately? What have I been missing?
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Mugwump

Hi, wondered where you went, welcome home. Nope, no redirect..started from scratch.
Look around..lots going on...LOL....enjoy
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

I've been thinking about you, Mir.  I'm glad you found us.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Jdmcfast

Welcome Mir

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Josh

Mir

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! :) Liz, I've been thinking about you as well! :D

I read in your other welcome posts that you guys tried to email some people to come to the new place... I didn't get that email! Sorry. So I just googled "mugwump's fish world" and found this one. It's cool we're gaining popularity already!:)
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

ilroost

i didn't get the e-mail either mir. but they can't hide from us.

Jo

Hey Mir! Good to see you here! 8)
Jo

Mir

Hi Joela! Thanks for the welcome lol. ;D
<3 Miranda

Jo

So how are all your other critters? I really enjoyed those photos!
Jo

Mir

They're doing fine. :) I just brought Lizzy the iguana from my other house over here so I can work on making her Halloween costume! She is going to be the big bad wolf (dressed as grandma) and my baby iguana is going to be red riding hood. :D
<3 Miranda

Jo

Aww too cool!!! Share pics!
Jo

Mugwump

LOL....I'm finding that hard to picture...hehe....yeppers, need pics, please 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson