• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 10:56:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 243
Total: 243

Saturday coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 15, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....great coffee... |^|...MMMMmmmmm

..26degs now, but we're headed for the mid 40's  :D..  calm before the storm ?..... huh..

..mostly chill'n and putz'n for us today...might take a ride up and check to see if there's any decent books at the GoodWill store later.. huh

..more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee here. My company is still asleep so they are going to miss out. lol  All day rain today. It will be in the high 50s though.

We are going to the outlets for the last bit of shopping that we need to do. I have almost finished all of mine. Hopefully I didn't miss one of the grandkids.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..waaay past pot #2 .....sat in the recliner for a second....fell asleep....LOL.....

....the sun is out....how'd that happen  huh.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...hello you two...will be 70 and partly cloudy here today...

...I think we'll go shopping for shoes for Lucy today...not sure about what else we will do...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 15, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

...I think we'll go shopping for shoes for Lucy today...not sure about what else we will do...

..our 45degs here later will feel like the 80's....LOL

,,,,shoe shopping with your wife?...you're a braver man than me...LOL.....got a book?...he he
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 15, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

,,,,shoe shopping with your wife?...you're a braver man than me...LOL.....got a book?...he he
...actually I DO take a book with me and many times wait patiently in the vehicle for her to shop to her heart's content...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 15, 2018, 10:57:16 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 15, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

...actually I DO take a book with me and many times wait patiently in the vehicle for her to shop to her heart's content...!

............ ;) |^|
Jon