• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:41:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 329
Total: 329

Thursday---> Thanksgiving

Started by Mugwump, November 22, 2018, 05:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...so what's everyone got going today?.....chow at home huh...or traveling out for the festivities huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

A quiet day here for me. I may go by a friends later on and have a bit of wine but otherwise I'll just be chillin.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...a fried, a roasted, and a smoked turkey with our Friday dinner group...each of us is bringing a side dish...23 will be there...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Staying home to a big turkey dinner. I will eat so much I can hardly walk. Can't leave the house tomorrow so I will have all day to recover.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Barb

I am cooking Cornish hens for Bill my mom and I later on.  Pumpkin pie for dessert, we love it.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  I am thankful to have Bill and my mom still with me.
Barb

Mugwump

We're back home now.....and we are both still full too......... wfwf wfwf wfwf

It's nice to read the thread and see all of you enjoying your Thanksgiving Day...... |^| :) |^|

ps...Da Bears won.... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon