• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:15:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 354
Total: 355

Tuesday..Tuesday..Tuesday==>

Started by Mugwump, November 20, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..so here we go !..... :).....MMmmm...a big bowl of 'Wheaties'.......yum yum  |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I had two dogs scheduled at 9.  One lady cancelled, who knows what's up with the other.  At least I got the dirty dishes in the dish washer and got the place looking presentable.  I can let this place get filthy when it's just me and the dogs here even though I like it so much more when it's reasonably clean.

Don't know what I'm going to do today.  I guess I'll think of something...
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I bought a raffle ticket on Simply for a proven mated pair.  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

None of those.  Like the tank in his video with all the cool hiding places and lots of plants.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 20, 2018, 06:22:11 PM
None of those.  Like the tank in his video with all the cool hiding places and lots of plants.

,,,wait til you have to net 'em out..LOL......it's chaos  |^|
Jon