• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 10:07:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 306
Total: 306

Happy Birthday Jan

Started by PaulineMi, July 19, 2013, 06:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wiggs

thank you pauline, sorry this is late. My mom was in the hospital and I was talking to her and didn`t get on the forum yesterday. They have since moved her to a rehab. to get her legs stronger. She fell and broke a bone in her face.  She is getting better, but at 84, it going to take a while.   
Jan

PaulineMi

Well that's not a fun way to spend a birthday. I hope your Mom can be kept comfortable after a fall like that. My best to both you and her.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mir

Happy late birthday! :) I hope she continues to recover quickly. <3
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

wiggs

Thanks Pauline & Mir, Yes I called her Saturday late morning and she seems to be better.  My Dad said that they put her on the exercise bike  and made her use it. She doesn`t want to do anything but sit and that won`t get her legs better.
Jan