• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:31:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 304
Total: 304

..just Saturday....

Started by Mugwump, November 17, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..snowing still....it's pretty out there sticking in the trees and bushes......

...guess I should get my butt in gear and do something..... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...no snow here...it'll be sunny and low 70s here today...why don't you hop a flight and come into Phoenix or Mesa and stay a few days...we'll pick you up!...nobody's in the unit we just remodeled until the end of the month.... ;)

...I think I'm gonna go out and re-organize my shed...then at 2 I'm gonna help a buddy set up the equipment for Karaoke tomorrow...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

.....Karaoke

..whatcha singing?......we need a clip... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..well, we have most everything ready but the fish that we'll bag/bucket in the morning.... |^|.....need to go get gas for the Tahoe next....then we'll chill a bit..... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...WOW...got gas for $2.48/gal......lowest around here in quite awhile...... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 17, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
...WOW...got gas for $2.48/gal......lowest around here in quite awhile...... |^|

$2.21 here.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 17, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

$2.21 here.

...NS ?.....damn....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 17, 2018, 03:09:46 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on November 17, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

$2.21 here.

...NS ?.....damn....

At Sam's Club where I go. Elsewhere I saw $2.27.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...have a good swap Jon...hope you see a lot of friends and make new ones...!oh, and sell some fish too...! 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 17, 2018, 08:34:17 PM
...have a good swap Jon...hope you see a lot of friends and make new ones...!oh, and sell some fish too...! 8)

..thanks Ron..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...you mentioned it was a sparse crowd...did you sell most of your stock you took?..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 19, 2018, 08:49:41 PM
...you mentioned it was a sparse crowd...did you sell most of your stock you took?..

....yes, most of it....brought most the bn bags home tho...
Jon

waterboy

Wow, that's unusual, the bristlenoses usually sell pretty good.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...just not the BN crowd this time. ..
Jon