• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:41:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,317
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 234
Total: 234

Saturday swap prep day..

Started by Mugwump, November 17, 2018, 04:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning  :)  ....the coffee is very good....grab a cup...

..30degs and the snow is just beginning to fall..,,not sure how much we'll get but the system is stretched back all across Iowa.... huh

..swap prep for us today....checking supplies, etc....we'll be bagging more fish this time...GW has table weight limits.... huh

..more coffee......brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Another great coffee day. It is cold out with temps in the 30s and going up into the mid 40s. Not much on the agenda today. I guess I'll work in the fishroom.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 17, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
Good morning. Another great coffee day. It is cold out with temps in the 30s and going up into the mid 40s. Not much on the agenda today. I guess I'll work in the fishroom.

...Hey Willie........ :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2.....good stuff....grab a cup  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

up...hello guys...past few mornings have been get up, get dressed, get my Chai Tea, and get out the door...busy days here...

...still sunny although the temps have dropped drastically into the 60s and 70s lately... beats your snow though...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron