• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:46:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 310
Total: 310

Thursday

Started by Mugwump, November 08, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....fed Kasey's fish....ran an errand and now back home just putz'n....or whatever....I have a rant....but....screw it....

..at least the coffee's good...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

... met up with the Veterans to switch out our regular flag for our HUGE holiday flag early this morning...I'm not a veteran, but I participate with a bunch of non veterans that always do a free lunch for our vets on their special day...

...then went to the kitchen to scrub the bakers for tonight's tater bar at the clubhouse...

...grabbed two other fellows and one of the park trailers and moved the ramp that was acquired with the purchase of one of our rentals to a lady's place that needs one for the season...

...I've had lunch and now I'm heading over to bols the ramp and platform together...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 08, 2018, 02:43:36 PM
... met up with the Veterans to switch out our regular flag for our HUGE holiday flag early this morning...I'm not a veteran, but I participate with a bunch of non veterans that always do a free lunch for our vets on their special day...

...then went to the kitchen to scrub the bakers for tonight's tater bar at the clubhouse...

...grabbed two other fellows and one of the park trailers and moved the ramp that was acquired with the purchase of one of our rentals to a lady's place that needs one for the season...

...I've had lunch and now I'm heading over to bols the ramp and platform together...

....Nice job  |^|...thanks
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Rained most of the day.  sometimes it came down hard and sometimes it totally quit.  My poor customers both had an appointment when it was coming down in buckets.  I put a towel over my head and went out their cars so they wouldn't have to get soaked.

After the dogs were picked up I took the Peamite to the feed store in Hattiesburg to get 6 bags of feed.  I figured I might be able to carry in 2 a day.  I carried in 2 last time and it was hard but I don't think I hurt any more for the next few days.  This time I carried 2 in.  It was easy!  I went out to get another, then another.  I headed out for the 5th when my hips told me that I'd better think twice.  m pack hurts in my hips and tail bone.  There's a medical explanation.  I listened to my hips and let number 5 stay in the car till tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 08, 2018, 05:49:19 PM
Rained most of the day.  sometimes it came down hard and sometimes it totally quit.  My poor customers both had an appointment when it was coming down in buckets.  I put a towel over my head and went out their cars so they wouldn't have to get soaked.

After the dogs were picked up I took the Peamite to the feed store in Hattiesburg to get 6 bags of feed.  I figured I might be able to carry in 2 a day.  I carried in 2 last time and it was hard but I don't think I hurt any more for the next few days.  This time I carried 2 in.  It was easy!  I went out to get another, then another.  I headed out for the 5th when my hips told me that I'd better think twice.  m pack hurts in my hips and tail bone.  There's a medical explanation.  I listened to my hips and let number 5 stay in the car till tomorrow.

....good girl  |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...snow here all night.....saying a couple inches...... huh

I'll bet it's 80's out by Ron & George....... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm sorry...It's not going to get cold here until Sunday.  And thank God, snow is a rarity.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 08, 2018, 06:49:53 PM
I'm sorry...It's not going to get cold here until Sunday.  And thank God, snow is a rarity.

..of course, you don't get the bad stuff either.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 08, 2018, 06:47:29 PM
...snow here all night.....saying a couple inches...... huh

I'll bet it's 80's out by Ron & George....... huh
I don't know the temp here at the moment, but it's 7.20pm and I'm in a sit-up type float in the dark with a head lamp reading "Operation Homecoming"....😁🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron