• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 04:25:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 243
Total: 245

Tursday Election day..

Started by Mugwump, November 06, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good....!!

..cold, dark, dank, foggy, kinda drizzly morning here....but we'll saddle up and go vote early....polls open at 6am.....go vote folks  :)

..not much else planned except some water changes....

...more coffee...brb |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is great but the weather folks blew another one. It was not supposed to start raining until this afternoon but it sure is poring rain right now.

I'm trying to wait until tomorrow for a water change. I have a lot going on after tomorrow and won't be able to get to another water change until at least next Monday. I'll do some laundry and chill out again.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 06, 2018, 09:23:16 AM
Good morning. The coffee is great but the weather folks blew another one. It was not supposed to start raining until this afternoon but it sure is poring rain right now.

I'm trying to wait until tomorrow for a water change. I have a lot going on after tomorrow and won't be able to get to another water change until at least next Monday. I'll do some laundry and chill out again.

...Pot #2 here.....Jan went off to an early Doc's appointment....so I'm chilling too.....might start a meat loaf here in a bit.....Jan has class tonight, so we'll chow late afternoon...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 06, 2018, 09:31:15 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on November 06, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

...Pot #2 here.....Jan went off to an early Doc's appointment....so I'm chilling too.....might start a meat loaf here in a bit.....Jan has class tonight, so we'll chow late afternoon...

I'm thawing out a piece of salmon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.