• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:34:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 224
Total: 225

Monday's dialog...

Started by Mugwump, November 05, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Monday it is.....welcome  :)

.....the crappy weather continues......comes with the season, I reckon.... huh

...what ya got going on folks..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..errands done.....wash done...now to relax.... |^|..maybe tinker in the fish room for a bit...tunes?.... :)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..the rains and wind have arrived anew........colder temps return tomorrow through the rest of the week......here we gooooooo.....

Jon

LizStreithorst

To day has been wonderful in many small and not so small ways. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 05, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

....oh  huh, how so?......good to hear..........enjoy ;)
Jon

wsantia1

I did almost nothing today. Cleaned out a junk drawer in the kitchen.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 05, 2018, 05:13:14 PM
I did almost nothing today. Cleaned out a junk drawer in the kitchen.

....LOLOLOLOL.....I did manage a load of wash......oh and a very long, and a very hot shower..... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on November 05, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

My Discus fry attached.

I was able to carry two 50 lb. bags of feed from the Peamite to the house with out suffering afterward. I'm feeling so good that I'm going to try cutting down on my meds.

I took 15 adult Angels to my pet store in Hattiesburg. When I got home and checked the mail box I got a lovely hand written note from the daughter of a customer's who dropped her dad's dog off for grooming.  She was in love with the wildness of my place and all my dogs, chickens and old horse.  She wants to visit again soon.

I got a call from two other customers (one with 2 dogs) who found me. Both though that I was no longer grooming.

The biggest thing is that my back is so much better for no reason I can figure, but to top off a good day I was accepted as a Mod on Simply.

Put all those things to day and it makes for a killer good day.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 05, 2018, 06:17:20 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 05, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

My Discus fry attached.

I was able to carry two 50 lb. bags of feed from the Peamite to the house with out suffering afterward. I'm feeling so good that I'm going to try cutting down on my meds.

I took 15 adult Angels to my pet store in Hattiesburg. When I got home and checked the mail box I got a lovely hand written note from the daughter of a customer's who dropped her dad's dog off for grooming.  She was in love with the wildness of my place and all my dogs, chickens and old horse.  She wants to visit again soon.

I got a call from two other customers (one with 2 dogs) who found me. Both though that I was no longer grooming.

The biggest thing is that my back is so much better for no reason I can figure, but to top off a good day I was accepted as a Mod on Simply.

Put all those things to day and it makes for a killer good day.

..FANTASTIC!!!!!!!.....way to go  |^|
Jon