• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 06:42:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 252
Total: 252

Monday I'm told.....

Started by Mugwump, October 29, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,Still dark and cold out there.... |brr|.....Time change next weekend...oh joy....and on QC swap day....

..whatcha got going on for the day folks  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Up a little early this morning. Waiting for the furness guy to show up to give the furness a tune-up. Don't need it crapping out at 20 below on a Saturday night.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on October 29, 2018, 07:41:21 AM
Up a little early this morning. Waiting for the furness guy to show up to give the furness a tune-up. Don't need it crapping out at 20 below on a Saturday night.

....Good idea....our old one went on the fritz years back....quick fix but s pita......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Water changes are done,filters cleaned, tNks wiped down....everybody's happy.

Time to find so.e lunch  :P
Jon

LizStreithorst

I've been looking forward to today.  I went to my family doctor and told him the entire story of my visit to the pill pusher pain doctor he sent me to.  He sent me to the guy before he knew about him.  By the time of my visit he had had several reports on the guy.  I said that I wanted to shut him down even though my nephew told me not to mess with a drug dealer.  Doctor Beaman told me to call the Mississippi Board of Pharmacy.  He said that if enough people complained they'd investigate the guy.  I feel so much better now that I can actually do something.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 29, 2018, 02:16:19 PM
I've been looking forward to today.  I went to my family doctor and told him the entire story of my visit to the pill pusher pain doctor he sent me to.  He sent me to the guy before he knew about him.  By the time of my visit he had had several reports on the guy.  I said that I wanted to shut him down even though my nephew told me not to mess with a drug dealer.  Doctor Beaman told me to call the Mississippi Board of Pharmacy.  He said that if enough people complained they'd investigate the guy. I feel so much better now that I can actually do something.

....and well you should now that you've unloaded about that quack...... |^|.....well done  :)
Jon

Mugwump

Where's Ron when I find these... huh huh huh huh

Jon