• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 03:29:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 369
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 377
Total: 377

Yup...Sunday

Started by Mugwump, October 28, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..so far, so good................ |^|

,,more coffee... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Not much on my plate today.  I'm plugging in my heaters today.  So far the dehumidifier is keeping it warm enough for the Angels (not the Discus) but the cold weather should be coming soon.  I have to give Pip and Binky their medicated baths.  I'll do a WC on the community tank in the office.  Then there's the laundry which I should have had going already.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...I've done the wash and now putting away dishes......we're both fighting some head thingy today, aches, headaches, ringing ears....blah......too much cold/damp wind yesterday  huh

...but..life goes on as we putz....for now anyway,, huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Sorry, Muggers.  It's beautiful here.  Not a cloud in the sky and warming up nicely to 83 later today.

Mugwump

....there's hope....Jan's making those soft peanut cookies...feel better food... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...what a crappy day...windy, misty, dark, bleak.....but mid 50's tomorrow and sunny.. :)

..we're hunkered down,,,,what's everyone else been doing...?....hope all are having a good day  |^|.
Jon

LizStreithorst

I got all my necessary stuff done except tor the laundry because I didn't get it started early enough.  The only other thing is my daily WC in the fish room which has become a part of my normal life.

Tomorrow is supposed to be the same as today but a touch cooler.

Mugwump

I should check Ron's weather in Hawaii.....LOL....I'll bet they're having a ball.....  |^|

Jon