• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:37:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 272
Total: 273

Wednesday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 24, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee is great !...and ...no...I didn't win the 'Mega' $1.6 billion.... :'(

....I guess we'll see highs around 50degs and lows near 30degs for a spell.....not bad really..... huh

...some putz'n or something today.... huh..no clue..... huh

..but more coffee might help....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...pot #2 started.......hope it helps............or back to bed.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Another great day of coffee. The weather is not as great though. Temps are at 49 going up to 56 but the wind is out of the NW and gusting up to 25 mph. That air from the NW will keep us kind of cold for about a week.

House cleaning today. Yesterday I did get my water changes in so I am okay there. I think I am going to go back to using gravel. I want my tanks to start looking good again.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 24, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
Good morning all. Another great day of coffee. The weather is not as great though. Temps are at 49 going up to 56 but the wind is out of the NW and gusting up to 25 mph. That air from the NW will keep us kind of cold for about a week.

House cleaning today. Yesterday I did get my water changes in so I am okay there. I think I am going to go back to using gravel. I want my tanks to start looking good again.

...oddly enough, we're in the process of removing gravel from a lot of tanks.....mainly the pair tanks tho....
Jon