• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 07:07:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 175
Total: 175

Monday==sure, I knew that..

Started by Mugwump, October 22, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Well here we go again, another week closer to 2019......this year went 'poof'..... huh

..Ron's likely doing the hula by now...(wish I had a pic of that, LOL)....

What's everyone else got going on...?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....yard pick'd up, mowed/mulched, cleared under the deck, put pallets down and either stored the yard stuff. or threw some away....cleared patio and put more skids down and stacked all the empty fish tanks on them...cleared out a space in the garage for the mower and things...stored swing cushion and canopy, scrubbed basement stair walls down good, took out all the trash,....then went to 'Jersey Mike's' and devoured a foot long sub with Italian hams and provolone.....came back and finished the wash..fed the fish.....and now we're chill'n......been a really good productive day for chores

,,we're ready for winter....LOL...did I mention that it was clear with sunny skies and mid 60's, and a very nice light breeze?.....a perfect day for working outside... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...with the clear skies the temps are dropping now pretty quickly.....but a repeat day tomorrow except a bit cooler.....

I guess everyone else slept in all day.....LOL...... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 22, 2018, 03:15:18 PM
....yard pick'd up, mowed/mulched, cleared under the deck, put pallets down and either stored the yard stuff. or threw some away....cleared patio and put more skids down and stacked all the empty fish tanks on them...cleared out a space in the garage for the mower and things...stored swing cushion and canopy, scrubbed basement stair walls down good, took out all the trash,....then went to 'Jersey Mike's' and devoured a foot long sub with Italian hams and provolone.....came back and finished the wash..fed the fish.....and now we're chill'n......been a really good productive day for chores

,,we're ready for winter....LOL...did I mention that it was clear with sunny skies and mid 60's, and a very nice light breeze?.....a perfect day for working outside... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Wow! Sounds like you did a full days work. Did some work here too but only half as much as you did. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..wasn't bad once my body kick'd in gear......LOL.....but it'll show up early in the morn'n I'm sure.......

,,kick'n back now... w!w |^| w!w....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 22, 2018, 05:49:22 PM
..wasn't bad once my body kick'd in gear......LOL.....but it'll show up early in the morn'n I'm sure.......

Kick'n back too but the speakers for my main desktop blew so I am watching tv instead of listening to the music. Will take the speakers from my other computer tomorrow. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 22, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

Kick'n back too but the speakers for my main desktop blew so I am watching tv instead of listening to the music. Will take the speakers from my other computer tomorrow. huh

...you blew your freak'n desktop speakers  huh huh huh huh huh huh huh....LOL...wtf were you listening to... huh huh huh.........

...that's what headphones are for...... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 22, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

...you blew your freak'n desktop speakers  huh huh huh huh huh huh huh....LOL...wtf were you listening to... huh huh huh.........

I have some around here somewhere.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 22, 2018, 06:42:31 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 22, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

I have some around here somewhere.

I've got a sweet set of 'SONY' headphones with a 12ft+ flex cord......love it...........look around and invest in a good set....you won't regret it... w!w |^| w!w
Jon