• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 04:19:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 400
Total: 400

Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, October 03, 2018, 07:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Pot #2...grab a cup... :)

..got a box of fish arriving this morning....some sunsets from Liz...starting another project  ;D...I think she tossed some mystery snails in there too.... ;D...

So what's up gang?

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I was up at about 5 and felt totally rested. 
Coffee was great although most of you would call it hot coffee ice cream.  I add a teaspoon of honey and a lot of half and half :-[

Sat and watched the chickens because it's so peaceful outside in the morning.  I fed the fish, swept and mopped the floor, used a Clorox spray on some of my dirty white kitchen cabinet doors that I hate because are made of particle board >:(  Then I rebuilt the carburetor on the lawn mower.  I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs now, waiting for my weekly Bichon to show up.  Mr Kelly won't be late for another 10 minutes but I worry that he might quit me because last week he came on to me and I shut him down fast.  I hope he wasn't offended.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I guess he has quit me.  That's OK.  I've got this guy by the nuts.  He's have to travel 2 hrs to Jackson to find someone who can do a show trim a Bichon.  If he wants to come back, his price will go up.  I'm hard when it comes to business.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 03, 2018, 12:08:45 PM
I guess he has quit me.  That's OK.  I've got this guy by the nuts.  He's have to travel 2 hrs to Jackson to find someone who can do a show trim a Bichon.  If he wants to come back, his price will go up.  I'm hard when it comes to business.

...yup...you have to be that way sometimes....wonder if he went to your old shop and thought you were 'out of business??....but then he might have called at least... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Nope.  He came here to the house last Wed.  Another dog just arrived.  I've got to get to work.

Mugwump

...88degs presently and we'll drop to 48degs tonight.... huh huh huh huh huh huh

...now I know why my head is ringing and my sinuses are bonkers...... wfwf
Jon